[UPDATE: Tickets are all sold out for this. Click the ticket link below to join the waitlist]
I’d like to introduce our first collaboration of 2011, with the fine folks at The Noble Rot. On February 13th, they will be hosting their ”Happy Fu#%ing Valentine’s Day!” event featuring Studiofeast at the stove, Noble Rot on the wine and many more surprises.
The night features a 4 course tasting from Studiofeast, 6 wines, and a chocolate tasting.
Sunday, February 13th
6:00pm – Williamsburg, Brooklyn
- The full invite -
The Noble Rot presents
Happy Fu#%ing Valentine’s Day!
a Collaboration with
The Natural Wine Company,
Studiofeast, and Fine & Raw Chocolates
- TOAST: A strawberry’d glass of sparkling, to start the evening.
- SPREAD THE LOVE: A short podcast recording at the start of the evening with our guest choclatiers/foodies.
- DRINK: One white wine and four red wines, all Noble Rot V-Day approved, from Wburg’s own Natural Wine Company.
- FEAST: An array of small plates by Mike Lee (Studiofeast) to entice your palate throughout the evening and a new interpretation of Shakespear’s quote… “Love is smoke made with the fumes of pork belly.” (Portions will amount to a full dinner, so no need to schlep to Dumont after this one folks).
- INDULGE: A Chocolate tasting and pairing with local chocolatier, Fine & Raw.
- RELAX: Masseuse, Jessica Shepard, will shed any tension from city life with her holistic bodywork in the upstairs bungalow.
- LISTEN: Songstress Aprille Goodman will serande and enchant you with her original and blues songs.
- Full pours