On Sunday, February 13th we had the great pleasure to cook at The Noble Rot for their “Happy Fu#%ing Valentine’s Day” event in Williamsburg, at the home of Fine & Raw Chocolate. This is the second time (here was the first) we’ve cooked at The Noble Rot and I can’t say enough how enjoyable it is to work with them. They are State-Certified gentlemen through and through, and I look forward to collaborating with them soon.
- Bluepoint Oyster, Grapefruit, Corn, Daikon
- Bacalao, Black Valentine Bean, Prosciutto
- Duck Heart, Fennel, Celery, Miso Toast
- 36 Hour Short Rib, XO Sauce, Beet, Onion, Celeriac Puree
- Spiced Buttermilk Cake, Fine & Raw Chocolate, Raspberry
And if you don’t like reading, you can