I can’t even describe what just happened, but it was freaking awesome. We–A Razor/A Shiny Knife, Studiofeast and others–just cooked and served a 6 course menu along the whole route of the L Train, one course every 4/5 stops with new teams plating on platforms, serving, then disappearing. The Studiofeast team had the pleasure of cooking/serving the main course, and it all went off flawlessly.
The full menu:
- Hamchi Crudo, Bone Marrow, Trout Roe, Laproaig, Sweet Lime
- Foie en Brioche, Port Wine, Raisin,
- Ramp, Black Garlic, Cippolini, Morel, Thyme
- Petit Filet Mignon, Pomme Puree, Asparagus
- Pepper Jam, St Andre
- Chocolate & Gold Leaf Panna Cotta, Raspberry
Much more to come, we have wonderful photo/video from the day (I wore a camera mounted to a headband for the entire platform plating & train car service).