See the recap of this feast here.
“And on the seventh day, we ate awesome”
On Sunday, Dec 4th in Williamsburg, we will be kicking off the first in a series of intimate Sunday dinners that we’re simply calling “Studiofeast Sunday”
These dinners will be 10 person affairs, with seating in close proximity to an open kitchen. Our aim here is to cook awesome food for you while holding an informative / hilarious / titillating dialogue with you about everything and nothing, all night.
We’ll be doing brand new recipes for you over five courses with two wine pairings for $100:
- Raw: scallop + foie + oyster + tarragon
- Salad: broccoli + shallot + sichuan + pork floss
- Soup: cauliflower + apple + salsify + chive
- Main I: rib cap + asparagus + mushroom
- Main II: ribeye + scallion + kimchi + tteok
- Dessert: brie + honey + lavender + cranberry
- Wines: two pairings + you are also welcome to byob
Please RSVP with your donation at this link: http://studiofeastsunday01.eventbrite.com/
Participants will be emailed the location 24 hours before the event. Reservations are non-refundable and are first come, first serve. We cannot make any menu substitutions, nor do we have vegetarian options.
I do hope you’ll join us and can’t wait to cook for you.